Friday, March 30

a first for everything

I created this blog 8 months ago for reason/s I don't even remember. I haven't even posted anything, maybe because I intended this blog to be somewhat LIS related (guessing from its blog name) and I couldn'tthink of anything at that time.

Oh I remember now, 8 months ago I was busy searching/applying for a full time job, I was working then as a part-time online English tutor for Japanese, yet I felt the need to use my degree for the better. And luckily, 8 months ago I was hired as a Digital Librarian for a local publishing company. I've been too busy since then, totally forgot about blogging! :))

So going back, what now, what made myself go back to blogging? I'm still not sure but like what's always been said-there's a reason for everything. Well that reason deserves another blog post-but simply to say maybe I got inspired. Writing is not wholly my forte but I can try to improve, yes I am indeed inpired to work on it this much (haha!)

Okay that's it then for my first post, just a glimpse of my life and how I feel as of the moment! Hopefully there's more to come in the coming days, random stuff, anything goes. 'Til next time then! Ciao! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment