Tuesday, May 8

i love to watch

Home early tonight and I'm able to watch shows on local channels, to my surprise The Bone Collector's on the reel. I don't remember when I first saw this movie, but it surely made an impact that it landed a spot on my top favorite movies of all time.

Here's a list of films that made it to my favorites list:

The Shawshank Redemption (1994) a banker.prison.one great mind. for me one of the best mind blowing films ever. I can even remember being so amazed with disbelief after that crazy scene!

Schindler's List (1993) Nazi era movie I got to critic when I was in 2nd yr. highschool. You'll be amazed with the symbolisms made in this movie that is set in black and white.

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)- Dashing, graceful Legolas in action with his bow and arrows!

Armageddon (1998) - My love for space and dream of working for NASA made me love this movie so much, not to forget my all time favorite song from this film!

The Bone Collector - a serial killer movie imitating murder scenes from an old book

Dante's Peak (1994)
-this may not be a top rated movie but it's the first and only volcano movie that's etched on my heart. and i didn't even noticed that the main character was pierce brosnan haha, it was jeremy foley, that young, gorgeous boy, i was eyeing on then.

Se7en (1995) a serial killer movie with a spiritual side.

Ocean's Eleven (2001)- who will not fall in love with the wits and guts of the lovely men of this movie!

A Walk to Remember - Classic Nicholas Sparks movie that'll make you believe in love.

The Fast and the Furious -well Vin Diesel has always been a favorite,

Gone with the Wind (1939) ooh lovely Scarlett O'hara. It's like watching a trilogy in one looong stretch.

The Ghost- one of the most romantic and tear jerker movies i have seen. who would have thought that a love story between a veru gorgeous woman and his ghost husband would be that heart thumping! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (2000)- the first asian movie that I highly appreciated, great cast, amazing effects, wonderful story.

The Bourne Identity (2002)- mind boggling movies definitely appeals, i like the suspense, the actionand the brains behind this movie!

3idiots - Don't be fooled by the title, it's definitely not an idiot movie. heartwarming.funny.inspiring.


Casper - I'm not a big fan of casper, the cartoon version, but the movie was different. It has a different attack, lines were simple yet interesting. Plus I love the OST of this movie!

Edward scissorhands(1990) - one word-heartbreaking. i've always wondered what's going on inside johnny depp's head for playing (effectively) roles like these. But this movie was so heartbreaking I had to pausw for a few days before actually watching the final scenes.

The Lovely Bones - the only movie that made me cry just after rolling in 5 minutes!

Gremlins(1984) who can resist the ever adorable Gizmo with his Rambo looks :))

No comments:

Post a Comment